3. The Cambrian Way OEX bush pro Bivvi wet sleeping bag no mat in strong rain and wind The Blorenge.

Image
Day Three on the The Cambrian Way mountain trail 479 km (298 miles) with a total ascent of 22,460 m (73,700 ft). I think it could be Britain's hardest long distance trail. Its hard to say but looking at the map i think i started todays episode around the Mynydd Garnclochdy area i want give exact camping locations away. I was so wet from the rain all night i set about getting ready to walk around 4am just to keep warm. I was no risk at cold from the time of Year and in good health. So walked back up towards Mynydd Garnclochdy i think. The rain came back on top the hill. The rain was very bad so much so i could only see about couple of meters ahead what with the mist as well as the dark even with two powerful lights. By this time my cannon camera was destroyed by the weather i should know by now and my phone was useless take note people think phone navigation fine lucky i know this i used my garmin fenix3 gps watch with the track loaded onto so i knew i was heading in the general dir

Mosedale cottage bothy to Great langdale campsite



Lake district Day 5 Cumbria England UK Had a lack of sleep at the party house Mosedale cottage bothy where large group of lads turned up at around 1am off there faces and still awake when i left about 9am. Is the Lake district i should known better not really as remote as some other bothies i mean you could even drive up there in a 4wd which i am sure people do. I still think the more remote bothies elsewhere still ok for hikers rather than pissheads and pillheads. Still not wanting sound boring i hope they had a great time. I walked across Mosedale in the wind and rain towards Shap. Dropped my rubbish of there in a street bin. There are no buses in Shap on a Saturday so in end i decided to hitchhike. I have almost 30 years of hitchhiking experience i should do a video on that at some point. Normally small places easy get lift but cities i would not even bother trying now. So i hitchhiked to Penrith where i got the bus to Keswick hoping to stay the Caravan and camping club there. There advertise as having a campsite but folks be warned in the rain they will refuse you to there campsite i know crazy right the lakes is famous for rain. The lady on reception told me after i slugged my bag all the way there. My advice if its raining do not bother with that campsite. Lucky i just manged to catch the bus into Ambleside to make a connection to the National trust campsite at Great Langdale. I think its a great campsite myself and it does have plug socks to charge your devices in the bathroom area. By the way the Caravan and camping club charge you money just charge a device another reason to avoid that campsite. Also the Great langdale national trust campsite has good wind protection. Please subscribe. This channel is for you. Please give me your feedback comments. I value every one who takes the time to watch my videos. If you liked the video feel free to press that like button. Think my video may interest others please feel free to share. Just so you do not miss any of my future video uploads click the notification button. Thank you for your valuable time i appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. The Cambrian Way OEX bush pro Bivvi wet sleeping bag no mat in strong rain and wind The Blorenge.

Isle of Skye wild camping Secret location @ devils crack

Wittenham Clumps Mother Dunch's Buttocks Wild camp lighting storm and sunrise